The latest records of enforcement notices issued and prosecutions taken by HSE Construction Division groups during the period 05/12/2016 – 11/12/2016 were added to the HSE register on 15th February 2017.
HSE has also published details of their Construction Sector Priorities for 2017 onwards which outlines subjects etc. which are the current focus of attention for HSE Inspectors.
Prosecution cases concluded
The HSE Prosecution Register shows 13 (thirteen) breaches / cases involving 11 (eleven) defendants taken by HSE Construction Groups and added to the Register during this period.
See links below to more detailed published reports:
- OVERTURNING FORK LIFT AND CAGE WAS AVOIDABLE
- BASEMENT FIRMS IGNORED ADVICE ON PRECAUTIONS
- COMPLAINT BY PASSING PUBLIC COSTS DIRECTOR £40K
- BUSINESSMAN JAILED OVER CONTRACTOR DEATH
Enforcement notices issued
The HSE Notices Register shows 25 construction sector enforcement notices issued by HSE Construction Groups added to the Register.
An increasing number of notices concern wider CDM 2015 issues including:
- establishing a fully trained workforce;
- securing effective site management of key risks;
- client compliance with project management duties; and
- action by small builders to ensure basic H&S requirements are being met.
CDM 2015 Information and Templates
We have published a great deal of further information and templates designed to support Clients, Designers, Principal Designers/Contractors and Contractors in meeting their duties under CDM Regulations 2015.