Official published guidance for duty holders under the CDM Regulations 2015 is available on both the HSE and CITB websites. See our Summary of CDM 2015 Guidance.
HSE Question and Answer (Q&A) Briefs have now been published on the CITB website with the caveat that they are:
“not formal HSE guidance and are not intended to cover every aspect of the topic or be a ‘one size fits all’ answer, but provide consistent and helpful answers to some of the most common questions which have arisen about CDM 2015”.
Seven briefs prepared by HSE
HSE Q&A Briefs (x7) are currently available (15.09.15). Readers are advised to check regularly for any updates.
- CDM 2015 – Q&A 1 Maintenance work
- CDM 2015 – Q&A 2 Term maintenance contracts
- CDM 2015 – Q&A 3 Self build projects
- CDM 2015 – Q&A 4 Notification under CDM 2015
- CDM 2015 – Q&A 5 CDM Advisers
- CDM 2015 – Q&A 6 Principal Designer appointment
- CDM 2015 – Q&A 7 Principal Designer on a design and build project
CDM 2015 Information and Templates
See CDM 2015 Survey Results for the findings of our CDM 2015 Five Minute Online Survey.
We have published a great deal of further information and templates designed to support Clients, Designers, Principal Designers/Contractors and Contractors in meeting their duties under CDM Regulations 2015.