Cost-effective events for CDM 2015 Designers and Principal Designers
This training provides a 2-3 hour updating and discussion session for busy architects and others regarding the CDM Regulations 2015 and in particular the new Designer and Principal Designer (PD) responsibilities.
The event delivers high quality CPD in your own offices at a time to suit you with minimum disruption to the business.
Before a practice can be appointed as a Designer or PD the client must satisfy themselves that the practice has the necessary skills, knowledge, experience and organisational capability. The practice may not accept such appointments unless they fulfil this condition.
The events are informed by my 17 years experience in managing HSE Construction Operations.
Please see details below and call me on 01462 612381 to discuss your needs.
Safety Through Design: CDM Regulations 2015
The sessions provides architects and other designers with a sound understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015 and the practical implications for design practices.
The content is tailored to meet the needs of individual firms and can cover:
- Overview of CDM 2015 requirements;
- Client, Designer, Principal Designer etc. roles explained;
- Key actions required of the Principal Designer;
- Pre-Construction Information responsibilities;
- Assessing and demonstrating your capability;
- New designer risk avoidance duties;
- Securing the necessary risk management expertise;
- Designing for safer construction, maintenance and use;
- Provision of necessary information to others;
- Achieving compliance through simplicity;
- Record keeping requirements and audit trails;
- Avoiding prosecution, HSE fees and reputational harm;
- Patterns of injury and ill-health;
- Personal safety during site visits; and
- Discussion of delegate concerns and questions.
Event Fee: £595.00 plus Travel Costs and VAT
CDM 2015 Information and Templates
See CDM 2015 Survey Results for the findings of our CDM 2015 Five Minute Online Survey.
We have published a great deal of further information and templates designed to support Clients, Designers, Principal Designers/Contractors and Contractors in meeting their duties under CDM Regulations 2015.