Latest HSE fatality records reveal five deaths during October 2013
HSE publish each month the in-year details of all deaths at work under their jurisdiction including those occurring on construction projects.
The information is ‘as reported’ by third parties and does not purport to be a formal statistical release. Subsequent HSE investigation may determine that some are not reportable under RIDDOR.
HSE reports show that five deaths occurred during what appears to be ‘construction work’ during October 2013.
- 03/10/2013 – Thomas Scanlon – fall from height;
- 04/10/2013 – Daniel Yeowell – struck by object;
- 05/10/2013 – Mohammad Butt – suspected carbon monoxide poisoning;
- 14/10/2013 – David Smith – fall from height; and
- 17/10/2013 – Anthony Jackson – overturning vehicle.