Prosecutions and enforcement notices weekly update and analysis
The latest records of enforcement notices issued and prosecutions taken by HSE Construction Division groups during the two week period 14/10/2013 – 27/10/2013 were added to the HSE register on 1st January 2014.
HSE has also published details of their Construction Sector Priorities for 2013/14 which outlines subjects etc. which are the current focus of attention for HSE Inspectors.
The HSE Prosecutions Register shows 11 breaches by 5 defendants prosecuted by HSE Construction Groups added to the Register. Click on links below for further details.
- SOLAR PANEL CONTRACTOR FINED OVER FRAGILE FALL
- WORKMEN TRAPPED BY COLLAPSED CONCRETE FLOOR
- VIBRATION RISK LEFT UNASSESSED AND UNCONTROLLED
- FLOOR COLLAPSE TRIGGERED BY MISSING BLOCKS
- EAGLED-EYED PUBLIC TIP OFF HSE INSPECTORS
Enforcement notices issued
There were 100 construction sector enforcement notices added to Notices Register.