Prosecutions and enforcement notices weekly update and analysis
The latest records of enforcement notices issued and prosecutions taken by HSE Construction Division groups during the period 23/09/2013 – 29/09/2013 were added to the HSE register on 4th December 2013.
HSE has also published details of their Construction Sector Priorities for 2013/14 which outlines subjects etc. which are the current focus of attention for HSE Inspectors.
The HSE Prosecutions Register shows 6 breaches by 7 defendant prosecuted by HSE Construction Groups added to the Register. Click on links below for further details.
- WORKMAN PLUNGED HEAD FIRST IN FLOOR VOID
- FIRM FINED OVER TWO WATER JETTING INCIDENTS
- MEMBER OF PUBLIC BRAIN DAMAGED BY FALLING SIGN
- TELEHANDLER AS WORK PLATFORM ENDS IN INJURY
- HAZARD IDENTIFIED, RISK ASSESSED..CONTROL ABSENT
- CABLE STRIKE CAUSED BY CONFUSED COMMUNICATIONS
Enforcement notices issued
There were 221 construction sector enforcement notices added to Notices Register.
These enforcement notices issued during the major HSE inspection and enforcement initiative targeting the refurbishment sector from 2 to 27 September 2013.