Prosecutions and enforcement notices weekly update and analysis
The latest records of enforcement notices issued and prosecutions taken by HSE Construction Division groups during the period 26/08/2013 – 08/09/2013 were added to the HSE register on 13th November 2013.
The results this week cover a two week period.
HSE has also published details of their Construction Sector Priorities for 2013/14 which outlines subjects etc. which are the current focus of attention for HSE Inspectors.
The HSE Prosecutions Register shows 8 breaches by 6 defendant prosecuted by HSE Construction Groups added to the Register. Click on links below for further details.
- REVERSING TIPPER TRUCK STRUCK GROUNDWORKER
- SITE MANAGER PROSECUTED ALONGSIDE HOMES FIRM
- EAGLE EYED PASSER-BY SPARKED HSE PROSECUTION
- LADDER FALL CAUSED LIFE-CHANGING INJURIES
- DEVELOPER / BUILDER OPERATED “DICKENSIAN” SITE
Enforcement notices issued
There were 201 construction sector enforcement notices added to Notices Register.